Oceania Marina Class And Spa Questions

atraveldeal

Hello fellow CC members. We are cruising on Oceania Marina and have a few questions about the workout area and classes. I need to maintain my routine of exercising before breakfast otherwise it is too easy for me to let things slide when I get home.

Are there yoga or step classes available for example? Are they daily? Does anyone know what the fees are? Are there showers and lockers available, are they available for everyone, is there a fee?

My plan is to do a class yoga, step, spinning etc, shower, and then swim a few laps or walk them if possible before getting ready for breakfast. I will also use the treadmill etc in between.I have set aside some funds to do this but need to work out what is realistic to do. Does anyone know what hours it opens?

I know this sounds like I am a fitness nut, but on the contrary I struggle and need a plan to keep me disciplined.

Are there yoga or step classes available for example? Are they daily? Does anyone know what the fees are? Are there showers and lockers available, are they available for everyone, is there a fee?

I am not sure about step classes but there were the step board or whatever you call them

I think Yoga classes had a fee about $11

Showers are free

My plan is to do a class yoga, step, spinning etc, shower, and then swim a few laps or walk them if possible before getting ready for breakfast. I will also use the treadmill etc in between.I have set aside some funds to do this but need to work out what is realistic to do. Does anyone know what hours it opens?

I know this sounds like I am a fitness nut, but on the contrary I struggle and need a plan to keep me disciplined.

I think they are open 6 am to 10pm

hope someone will have more recent info for you

they have walk a mile in the early morning but the other cycle class, Yoga, pilates were different times & had a fee

And WHAT do you do for FUN??? I know, the endorph

ins will fill you with good feelings all day. If this is what you do on vacation, what is your routine at home? Perhaps you could teach the classes!! :>)

We were on Insignia 2 summers ago and the yoga/pilates classes were free. Are fees now charged on the R class ships or is this just on Marina?

We were just on the Marina and the yoga and pilates classes were free and either were done on almost a daily basis

We were on Insignia 2 summers ago and the yoga/pilates classes were free. Are fees now charged on the R class ships or is this just on Marina?

Looking at my Currents from March they were charging $11 per class

I thought they also charged on the R-ships :confused:

I will look in my old CURRENTS

It appears their "fee for use" is inconsistent ;)

I checked my Currents from July 201 indoor cycling was the only one with a $$

The following cruise (B2B) no fee on any classes

Marina in March some fees as I posted above

Lyn

Thank you for the responses. Seems there could be a fee or no fee. Either way seems like there will be plenty to dp to keep me on track. BTW this is not actually for fun although I am happier once I've exercised. I do it because I am 5 ft 1 in and struggle with keeping the pounds off. I also want to enjoy the food on O.

One further thing are there showers and lockers? DH sleeps in and I usually have to get ready in the dark, I am hoping I can freshen up without going to the cabin and disturb him.

Happy New Year

Thank you for the responses. Seems there could be a fee or no fee. Either way seems like there will be plenty to dp to keep me on track. BTW this is not actually for fun although I am happier once I've exercised. I do it because I am 5 ft 1 in and struggle with keeping the pounds off. I also want to enjoy the food on O.

One further thing are there showers and lockers? DH sleeps in and I usually have to get ready in the dark, I am hoping I can freshen up without going to the cabin and disturb him.

Happy New Year

There are extensive mens and ladies locker rooms, featuring showers, bathroom facilities, sauna and steam rooms.

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same question!

atraveldeal - Which cruising are you booked on? My sister and I both need to workout or else we are not happy cruisers.

Am traveling on the 23 Jan cruise from Miami and I can't wait. Have my workout plan in my head, aaah now for the execution, we will see.:D

Archived