10pm departure? when to board?

Beachgal528

Hi, this will be our first cruise that departs at 10pm. We are use to being on the boat around 12 for typical cruises. What is the earliest time we can board the boat and what is the latest time we can board? Will there be a dining room dinner this night or just typical Lido deck food? Any other information about this late departure would be great! I have looked through my information but can't seem to find it! Thanks

It will be printed in your daily program and posted at the gangway but it is rule of thumb you Must be aboard the ship at least 30 minutes prior to sailaway. We never cut it that close. Leave yourself a little extra time 'just in case'. :)

You can board at the same time you do for cruises leaving at 4. The extra time is for folks flying to San Juan the day of.

We arrived at 1 last time & it was a zoo. Previous cruise from there we arrived about 2 / 2:30 & breezed right on, no waiting.

It will be printed in your daily program and posted at the gangway but it is rule of thumb you Must be aboard the ship at least 30 minutes prior to sailaway. We never cut it that close. Leave yourself a little extra time 'just in case'. :)

you must not have read my question very well- I was referring to sail away, not on port days.... there for I will not have a daily program prior to sail away.

You can board at the same time you do for cruises leaving at 4. The extra time is for folks flying to San Juan the day of.

We arrived at 1 last time & it was a zoo. Previous cruise from there we arrived about 2 / 2:30 & breezed right on, no waiting.

Thank You! Exactly the answer I was looking for!

Archived