Legend cabins

steff613

We plan on sailing on the Legend in Sept and getting a balcony cabin, are there any "stay away from cabins?" The diagrams with the life boats make it hard to tell how they are not all "obstructed views" Ive posted this on the cabin board but have only gotten a few responses and i want to book soon before ES is gone.

We plan on sailing on the Legend in Sept and getting a balcony cabin, are there any "stay away from cabins?" The diagrams with the life boats make it hard to tell how they are not all "obstructed views" Ive posted this on the cabin board but have only gotten a few responses and i want to book soon before ES is gone.

This is cabin 5231 and it was obstructed view. But we love it. You just can't look down.

2645986160012554337S600x600Q85.jpg

2836229590012554337S600x600Q85.jpg

we have also stayed in the obstructed view cabins and i would book them again, you get a balcony for a cheaper rate. If you can book a cabin in between two live boats and not near the front of the ship, the first 3 lifeboats are higher and you cant see over them.

this was from the miracle legends sister ship

2736643540097654989S500x500Q85.jpg2553361620097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

2443915860097654989S500x500Q85.jpg

Thanks for the replies I trying to take a little extra time before i book, my last cruise on the liberty i listened to chairs scraping overhead all night, while it didnt ruin the cruise if i can avoid it i'd like to!

Deck 8 is where you might hear chairs scraping from above. If you're under the buffet area, you probably won't hear chairs scraping but you could hear carts being wheeled, etc. (The chairs and tables are on carpet while the walkways are marble). We have had 2 cabins on 8...heard nothing one cruise and noise on the other. Safest bet is to pick decks 5 thru 7. If you're above deck 5 and get a balcony over the lifeboats, you won't even know it unless you stand at the railing and look straight down.

this class ship is awesome when it comes to sound proofing. (but I guess it depends on how much you really hear)

the obstructed balconies are obstructed- if you gotta get one of those try to get the ones between the lifeboats- the deck plans will show you which ones.

387235121dzyGPY_th.jpg

do not get the first three cabins- the life boats sit higher.

There are three ULTRA balconies which are 8K.

these cost us about 250 more then the obstructed view.

6234 is for 4 people- booking for 2 you get a chance of being moved.

7258 and 8232 is for 2 people.

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

an obstructed balcony is VERY narrow

2656775870097515536lsubTD_th.jpg

Archived