Kauai help - beach, tour????

JuneThompson

We are on Pride of America and the only port we have left to find a tour in is Kauai. I know this is last minute, but with christmas and shopping and everything, time just flew by. Anyone have a suggestion for me for Kauai? Is there maybe a beach or something we can go to if we can't find a tour?

We did an island tour of Kauai and loved it. The island is really pretty and this was a nice tour to sit back, relax and enjoy the view. We saw a lot of the island as well as took a riverboat ride. We had considered a helicopter flight, but honestly it was so expensive and the flight so short, that we crossed it off our list. Not sure what your budget is, but i think we spent around $130 each for a 6 hour tour. If you like signtseeing, Kauai is a great place for it. we went on http://www.hawaiicruiseexcursions.com/KauaiIslandToursHawaii.htm

My take of Kauai is rent a car and drive the Canyon and if you have enough time stop at blow hole, the coffee plantation and the canopy and on the way back stop by the falls, there are several closer to port.

Or if you got deep pockets do a helicopter tour then the drive on the south side.

All beaches there are good, but Kauai I don't think are standout to make it a point to visit.

We are on Pride of America and the only port we have left to find a tour in is Kauai. I know this is last minute, but with christmas and shopping and everything, time just flew by. Anyone have a suggestion for me for Kauai? Is there maybe a beach or something we can go to if we can't find a tour?

If you really want a beach experince there is one very famous beach on Kauai. You will need a car to get there. It's in Hanalei, and it is where the move South Pacific was filmed, many of the locations from the film are recognizeable.

The Waimea Canyon is also a good spot to visit.

Archived