Member Reviews NCL Wind Hawaii

I am cruising June 9, 04 on the Wind and there are no reviews written in the past couple of years for the Hawaii sailings. I would really like to know more. If anyone has something to share it would be appreciated. I have a 14yo daughter going with me. Would like to know more about the cabins, excursions, teen club, singles get togethers, etc. Thanks. BJ

There are reviews abut the Wind (Hawaii-10 day), but I believe they fell into the regular boards. You will have to look back from 2/03-4/03. Last spring several issues reared "ugly heads" and much was discussed about NCL and the response/non-response to customer concerns. When we returned from the cruise we wrote a letter to NCL. NCL did resolve our issues and handle our concern in what we considered a satisfactory compromise. Given that fact NCL stepped up to the plate and we enjoyed other aspects of NCL we decided to go with NCL again to Bermuda as my sister-in-law cruised NCL to Bermuda last year on the Majesty and gave her a "thumbs up". We loved our cabin, the food, a really fun catamaran snorkle trip, our room stewards, and all of nice and kind folk in the restaurants. icon_smile.gif

<LI>Tropicale ~ 5/93 <LI> Norwegian Wind ~ Hawaii ~ 4/4/03 <LI>Norwegian Majesty ~ Bermuda~ 5/30/04 <LI>countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;30;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until we sail on the Norwegian Majesty to Bermuda!

lmkbubblfsh.gif

Archived