Summer 2013 bookings?

Wilde_37

When does Celebrity open bookings for summer 2013 sailings? I know Xpedition sailings in the Galapagos are already listed - but when will they release the itinerary's etc. for the rest of the fleet?

Hi Wilde,

If Celebrity continues as in past years, I'd look for Summer 2013 itineraries to be released around Mid-March 2012, give or take a few weeks.

I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

Hi Wilde,

If Celebrity continues as in past years, I'd look for Summer 2013 itineraries to be released around Mid-March 2012, give or take a few weeks.

I hope this helps. Happy New Year !

Thanks Andy!

• 1 month later...

Hello~~

I would like to book a Bermuda Cruise for 2013. Here's hoping that Celebrity will continue to have a ship on the New York-Bermuda 7 night itinerary.

I don't have a local travel agent; I have always booked online. Will there be an announcement via email, or should I be diligent and simply check the website every single day starting towards the end of February (which I don't mind doing)? Or being a Captain's Club Member should I phone them? I value your opinion instead of phoning them now--not sure if I'll get a better answer than I would from the Cruise Critic gurus. :)

Thank you!

L

Hello~~

I would like to book a Bermuda Cruise for 2013. Here's hoping that Celebrity will continue to have a ship on the New York-Bermuda 7 night itinerary.

I don't have a local travel agent; I have always booked online. Will there be an announcement via email, or should I be diligent and simply check the website every single day starting towards the end of February (which I don't mind doing)? Or being a Captain's Club Member should I phone them? I value your opinion instead of phoning them now--not sure if I'll get a better answer than I would from the Cruise Critic gurus. :)

Thank you!

L

Hi LAKaye,

I suggest either calling Captains Club, or keeping an eye on this forum in March/April for updates. For years, several Cruise Critic members have done a fantastic job of posting the new itineraries. We usually have the new deployments posted here, as quick as anywhere on the 'net.

Hi LAKaye,

I suggest either calling Captains Club, or keeping an eye on this forum in March/April for updates. For years, several Cruise Critic members have done a fantastic job of posting the new itineraries. We usually have the new deployments posted here, as quick as anywhere on the 'net.

... and usually before the poor folk who work for Celebrity in the UK get to hear about them!

Sue

hmmm, we've booked our cruise (May 2013) last year in June....

the portals we use allow to book 2 years in advance.....

I don't think the portal you use can do any better than other sources, cruise lines have not released the 2013 itineraries yet and are not expected until March or early April. There are a few trips available, like Norwegian Breakaway (new ship) from NYC to Bermuda, ready for 2013 summer booking right now.

I don't think the portal you use can do any better than other sources, cruise lines have not released the 2013 itineraries yet and are not expected until March or early April. There are a few trips available, like Norwegian Breakaway (new ship) from NYC to Bermuda, ready for 2013 summer booking right now.

I was curious when I read his post as well....Was wondering what Celebrity Cruise he had booked for the summer 2013...but I guess it's possible his cruise is booked on another line...some that already have posted itineraries all the way through the first quarter of 2014...I'll still wait for my "Go-To-First-Line"... Celebrity.... itineraries to be released though !!

Archived