New to Princess Help needed

golfb4cruzing

We are not new to cruising but first timers thinking of trying Princess. I have been looking at the Eastern run on the Ruby mid March. I need a couple of suggestions for hotels with stay/cruise parking packages. I called the Hampton today and a tad pricy for one day. Or maybe Tampa is a little more cost friendly. We left from there last year. Any advise would be helpful while I scour this board for knowledge. We have done Carnival a half dozen times but it's getting old and looking for new options. Thanks in advance for the help.

We are not new to cruising but first timers thinking of trying Princess. I have been looking at the Eastern run on the Ruby mid March. I need a couple of suggestions for hotels with stay/cruise parking packages. I called the Hampton today and a tad pricy for one day. Or maybe Tampa is a little more cost friendly. We left from there last year. Any advise would be helpful while I scour this board for knowledge. We have done Carnival a half dozen times but it's getting old and looking for new options. Thanks in advance for the help.

Check Stay123 , and Buy Reservations , also Park Sleep Fly. Fort Lauderdale is definitely more costly if your coming in you own vehicle.

Understand that March is prime tourist season in South FLA - you are not the only one escaping the cold! :rolleyes: Plus, depending upon your dates, you may have extra competition for rooms as colleges and some public schools are on spring break. My advice is to book something you can live with that can be cancelled without penalty, and then to keep shopping.

Good luck! :)

Fort Lauderdale hotels average in the $200-300 range for March, with airport area hotels being lower than port area hotels. I think you can get the Sleep Inn in Dania for around $160. It has free shuttles, breakfast, next to grocery wine and restaurants, and good reviews.

Archived