Luggage after cruise?

WE have a late afternoon flight after being on the Allure, and not wanting to hang out at airport all day. What should we do with the luggage? Did hang out at airport last trip not fun. WE tried to check luggage in with airlines but said could not until latter in day. Like to take water taxi, look around port just without luggage.. Any ideas?? Cruiise in May..Thanks

Another option is to take one of RCCI's post cruise excursions, they will store your luggage while you are gone.

Your luggage goes with you on the bus when you do a post cruise excursion. Plus your flight has to leave after a certain time in the afternoon to be able to do this excursion.

RCI does not store your luggage when you do a post-cruise excursion with airport drop off. Your luggage goes with you.

It depends on how you define store. Since it is on the bus and I do not have to lug it off the bus while on the excursion I am satisfied that they are storing it for me while I am on the excursion. When they drop me off at the airport than I am certainly happy to take my luggage off the bus as I do want to bring it home with me. This satisfies my definition of storage while on the excursion.

It depends on how you define store. Since it is on the bus and I do not have to lug it off the bus while on the excursion I am satisfied that they are storing it for me while I am on the excursion. When they drop me off at the airport than I am certainly happy to take my luggage off the bus as I do want to bring it home with me. This satisfies my definition of storage while on the excursion.

You're right.........matter of interpretation. If you sign up for one of these post cruise excursions, please don't look for the word "store luggage" in the excursion's description because it will not be there.:)

We did the alligator tour which was pretty darn neat. It ate up a good portion of the day. The bad thing is you have to be up before the sun rises as you are one of the first ones off the ship.

Now I am one of the last ones off the ship. And the best airport to hang out at is Orlando I have waited 10 hours for my flight home and dont mind

We always rent a car. It's pretty inexpensive and we would have had to pay to get to the airport anyway. This way we spend the day doing whatever we want and we do not have to worry about carrying our luggage with us or sitting in the airport all day. :)

Archived