Does the Elation have hair dryers???

Dizzneefan

I've been looking over the (very) few threads about the Elation and have noticed some posts make reference to their cabins having hair dryers and others mention that they do not have them. Does anyone know if this is just a hit or miss situation or what the status of hair dryers is?

I don't remember the Elation specifically since I always bring my own but the Fantasy class ships don't have hairdryers in the cabins. You can however get one from your room steward or from guest services. There's probably a limited number on board so I would ask as soon as you get into your room.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
If you pack one, will there be any problem plugging in to their outlets? Have read that you have to have a special adapter on some ships.

We did not have any issues with the prongs fitting into the outlet on the Fascination or Imagination, but I remember one time having an issue where the outlet was so close to the "vanity" countertop and the plug on my hair dryer was so large that it would have been nearly impossible to use without an adapter. Fortunately I always take one of those little three way adapters just in case. See you in a week!

Archived