Question for HOST MACH, s'il vous plait ;)

Carlyzmom

Hey There! I was looking at a post on Cruise Critic about the Magic. You had posted some pictures of stateroom 1304 on the Magic. That's the exact room I am booked in for May 6, 2012. I noticed that it didn't have an upper bunk. Or at least I didn't see it in the picture. I even called them today and they assured me it was a quad cabin. Did I just miss it in the pictures?

Thanks so much for any info!

Jill (Carlyzmom)

Hey There! I was looking at a post on Cruise Critic about the Magic. You had posted some pictures of stateroom 1304 on the Magic. That's the exact room I am booked in for May 6, 2012. I noticed that it didn't have an upper bunk. Or at least I didn't see it in the picture. I even called them today and they assured me it was a quad cabin. Did I just miss it in the pictures?

Thanks so much for any info!

Jill (Carlyzmom)

Mach has been out of pocket lately, but the upper bed(s) lower from the ceiling and are hard to see in a picture when they are stowed away.

Mach has been out of pocket lately, but the upper bed(s) lower from the ceiling and are hard to see in a picture when they are stowed away.

Oh, OK. Thanks so much. The last room I had (not on the Magic), the bed was folded up on the wall.

I called Carnival and they assured me that they wouldn't put someone with 4 people in a room if it wasn't a quad. Just making sure! Home with a sick kiddo this week and I guess I was bored! LOL :D

Has anyone seen or heard from Mach lately?

Does not seem to be doing any posting lately. Unusual as he has been such an active poster.

I inquired about him through friends yesterday and am assured that everything is okay. We have a CC group cruise coming up in 58 days and it's always a busy time for him with all the coordinating he does for us.

Archived