Miami post cruise excursion?

phabric

I'm not sure what there is to do in Miami since I have never sailed out of there, but when you get your excursion booklet on the cruise, it will show all the excursions for the ports, as well as Miami. It will say how long the excursions are as well. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished printing off the choices to show my travel companions so we can choose one Our flight doesn't leave until 4. There is a sea aquarium, everglades tour, some kind of animal sanctuary, south beach tour thingy... You can find them in the excursion section under Miami.

It's been 9 months since I cruised out of Miami, but I don't recall any excursions that we're going to get you back to the airport that early.

If you have a 2:45 international flight I would think you would need to be at the airport no later than 12:45. I would just hang back and have a nice relaxed morning on the ship, go to the airport and have lunch there.

Can anybody tell what the Miami post cruise excursions are?

Our flight to Canada is at 2:45pm, would we be able to take an excursion?

I dont believe you have enough time. When we did one we got to the airport about 4:00 pm. Just stay on the ship, have a nice breakfast, last call to get off will be about 10:00 and go to the airport.

I dont believe you have enough time. When we did one we got to the airport about 4:00 pm. Just stay on the ship, have a nice breakfast, last call to get off will be about 10:00 and go to the airport.

Actually the excursions indicate what times are good for that particular excursion. They say at the bottom for example: This excursion suitable for flights at 3:30.

We did the South Beach Experience yesterday. The description says it's for people with flights after 2:30. Our flight was at 3:30 so we took it, despite some CC warnings about cutting it too close. We got to the airport at 1:30, which seemed ok but we got to our gate just as they began boarding (2:50). The line to check in bags in the terminal was what held us up, it was ridiculous. The excursion itself was really good - a bus tour of the area and then almost 3 hours to explore on your own. The guide was great, too. But I really don't think there's enough time to comfortably make your flight.

Archived