Holland America's 15 Day Circle Hawaii Cruise?

sierra77

I could be wrong, but when I did a search on that ship for the itinerary - I think it only had double cabins... no triples or quads. Princess was my 1st choice for the 15-day anyway... but I was just checking cabin availability.

Put this question again on the HAL board. I am sure you will get lots of answers.

We hope to sail Celebrity to Hawaii in March 2006.

We are three adults booked on the Amsterdam for Dec. 7th and there will be three in our cabin. We are looking forward to this as we live in San Diego. We have mostley gone on Princess but for any thing other than a Mini Suite the third bed comes out of the ceiling and you have to climb up a bird ladder and that can be darn painfull on the feet. Holland has the sofa beds..

Very strange... any time I tried to check rates on that sailing, there was a limit of 2 per cabin. I just checked Holland America's website and see that there are now triples & quads available.... I just wasn't looking in the right places, was I? Thanks for the clarification. Either way, HAL is much more expensive than Princess for our sailing, especially since it is a holiday.

Have a wonderful cruise Mouse Lady! Have you sailed out of SD before? It is a breeze!!! My friend love HAL so I am sure you will love the ship! Woo Hoo!

I have also found that sometimes when you check rates thru holland they only go to 2 persons, but then you can get on other webb sites and they have other options...

No we have never travelled out of San Diego but have come in and it is nice to be home in 20 minutes...or call friends on the cell to come and get us.

Our neighbors or doing Mexico this coming week-end, we just load them up and drop them at the pier..

Pam

Put this question again on the HAL board. I am sure you will get lots of answers.

We hope to sail Celebrity to Hawaii in March 2006.

I did and was greeted with a nice suprise. :) There is a *potential* CC Group 15 Day Circle Hawaii Cruise going on over there right now.

The "leader" is Greg (revneal) and he has quite a response. He is awaiting approval from LauraS.

I may not not go though...given DS's young age. He will only be 3 next year and I have read that there are not that many young kids on board.

Archived