Balcony discount on Celebrity with Diamond Status on RCL

Quick question:

I am Diamond on RCL and am thinking of booking a 14 day Celebrity cruise. I know I will be Elite when I get on board but will I also be able to use my Diamond Discount for the Balcony? If so, what will the discount be for 14 days?

Thanks so much for your help.

Quick question:

I am Diamond on RCL and am thinking of booking a 14 day Celebrity cruise. I know I will be Elite when I get on board but will I also be able to use my Diamond Discount for the Balcony? If so, what will the discount be for 14 days?

Thanks so much for your help.

No. You will get whatever Elite perks are available on Celebrity at the time of sailing (in case it changes). Unfortuntely, they do not have a balcony discount for their program. They do have some other perks that are good and even better then RCCL (like laundry service, and more internet minutes, etc)

You can check on Celebrity's webpage for the Captains Club for what benefits they provide

Since you cannot get the balcony discount, if you own 100 shares or more of RCCL stock, you can get the shareholder benefit.

Provided you don't have some other discount/credit such as OBC for an onboard booking, OBC from a sale event, balcony discount (RCI) etc.

Archived