Legit booking site?

colesc15

I've been looking at excursions on royal caribbeans site and others, and I was wondering, has anyone heard of or used the site grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com? I was looking at the buccaneer stingray city catamaran snorkeling tour and I was just wondering if the site is a good site and won't rip me off? The prices seem pretty good for all the excursions so I just wanted to make sure it's a legitimate site to do an excursion from. Let me know you input/thoughts

I've been looking at excursions on royal caribbeans site and others, and I was wondering, has anyone heard of or used the site grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com? I was looking at the buccaneer stingray city catamaran snorkeling tour and I was just wondering if the site is a good site and won't rip me off? The prices seem pretty good for all the excursions so I just wanted to make sure it's a legitimate site to do an excursion from. Let me know you input/thoughts

That actually is Island Marketing. They do excursions in many of the islands. I have never used them but on the Bahama boards, one of the locals highly recommended them to me when I was thinking of doing an excursion there in October. Search the threads for Island Marketing and you should see lots of good reviews.

Archived