Existing OBCs, Military etc, Now Display While Searching Cruise Prices

Stevesan

When searching prices on the Princess web site "Search Cruises" your military, and probably other "permanent" obc's such as share holder, will display on the "Book Your Cruise" page if you've signed in.

I was price checking my next cruise and thought it was an obc offer for new bookings so I called Princess thinking I might get it added on. After fiddling around with it , the rep and I discovered what was happening:

When I signed out the obc disappeared! That was the Ah, Ha moment. It was news to her as well.

FYI, the shareholder OBC isn't a "permanent" OBC. You need to apply for it for each cruise and it will never show up on your Personalizer if you are searching for a cruise.

I agree & have had the same experience showing only MOBC plus any OBC Princess offers for booking directly with them but not shareholder OBC because the shares can be sold. I'm very thankful that Princess MOBC is now automatically credited to a booking.

FYI, the shareholder OBC isn't a "permanent" OBC. You need to apply for it for each cruise and it will never show up on your Personalizer if you are searching for a cruise.

Oops! My bad. I "assumed" it was permanent. We all know what assume is an acronym for.:p

Are there any other permanent OBC's other tham militayr?

Archived