Changing sign and sail cards

Baileysmom

We are taking a family cruise. Our 22 year old son and his 20 year old girlfriend are going. I talked them Carnival today and they said she has to be in a room with a 25 year old. So if we book her in our room and book my husband in our sons room can we change the room at the desk when we arrive. Carnival said she can have her own sign and sail account in our room but my husband will need a card to our room as that is where he will be sleeping and she will be with our son. Hope I didnt make it sound too difficult.:D

Thanks

We are taking a family cruise. Our 22 year old son and his 20 year old girlfriend are going. I talked them Carnival today and they said she has to be in a room with a 25 year old. So if we book her in our room and book my husband in our sons room can we change the room at the desk when we arrive. Carnival said she can have her own sign and sail account in our room but my husband will need a card to our room as that is where he will be sleeping and she will be with our son. Hope I didnt make it sound too difficult.:D

Thanks

Wow, I have the same situation, husband son and son's girlfriend. Hubby and son are booked together and son's girlfriend is in cabin with me. It ain't staying that way, no way! Had to book that way for a certain rate code I used.

I was promised once on board go straight to guest services and do the switcharoo.

Archived