Question about TV's on Eclipse

C&F

I've seen lots of pictures of the Eclipse, which I am sailing on in April. The cabins look very nice. However, one thing I noticed is that the TV's seem to not be in very good view of the bed. It looks like they are off to the side quite a bit and one would not have a very good view from the bed. It could quite possibly be the angle the photos were taken from, but I saw it in numerous pictures. Anyone know if this is true? It wouldn't be a deal breaker. I barely watch TV at home, nevermind a cruise, but I do like to drift to sleep while watching for a little while at night.

I've seen lots of pictures of the Eclipse, which I am sailing on in April. The cabins look very nice. However, one thing I noticed is that the TV's seem to not be in very good view of the bed. It looks like they are off to the side quite a bit and one would not have a very good view from the bed. It could quite possibly be the angle the photos were taken from, but I saw it in numerous pictures. Anyone know if this is true? It wouldn't be a deal breaker. I barely watch TV at home, nevermind a cruise, but I do like to drift to sleep while watching for a little while at night.

They are on a swivel mount so they can either be flush with the wall or you can move it out so it faces towards the bed.

We were just on the Eclipse in December. The TV is on a swivel mounting, so you can watch it in bed. I hope that helps.

We were just on the Eclipse in December. The TV is on a swivel mounting, so you can watch it in bed. I hope that helps.

They are on a swivel mount so they can either be flush with the wall or you can move it out so it faces towards the bed.

Thanks!! I wondered if they could be turned. This answers that. Thanks again!!

Archived