MDR appetizer question

late seating

we were on a recent Carnival cruise and every night there was a pasta dish listed

under entrees. But, one could ask for the pasta dish as an appetizer and would receive

a smaller portion. Is this feature available on Celebrity?

I have only been on one X cruise. I don't know the answer to your questions, but I suspect the waiter could make it happen.

we were on a recent Carnival cruise and every night there was a pasta dish listed

under entrees. But, one could ask for the pasta dish as an appetizer and would receive

a smaller portion. Is this feature available on Celebrity?

I frequently get the pasta as an app, but although I've requested a smaller portion I've been told that cannot be done since its all preplated

Never a problem on celebrity

Only issue may be timing as pasta may not be ready to serve immediately. Every item is made/plated in the galley at a specific station, and waiters can't take items from that station until it is ready. You may have to get a salad first, or wait emptyhanded.

I knowyou don't want to waste food, but portions are not overly huge and it's much easier fornthemto just bring you the normal sized portion.

Archived