grocery store by bayside marketplace

oreo4433

We will be taking a cruise out of Miami in April and are going to stop at Bayside Marketplace to do some shopping. We would like to pick up some pop. Do you know if there is a grocery store within walking distance ?.

there is a cvs close to bayside (on biscayne and 3rd i think), but if you are looking for an actual grocery store, there is a publix about 7 miles south of bayside, in miami shores. you can take the number 3 bus to get there.

If it's the same CVS I am thinking about it is walking distance from the Hyatt where I stayed. Right across the street from CVS is Ross in case you need to pick up anything extra for your trip.

there is a cvs close to bayside (on biscayne and 3rd i think), but if you are looking for an actual grocery store, there is a publix about 7 miles south of bayside, in miami shores. you can take the number 3 bus to get there.

Well, actually north.

Well, actually north.

sorry, i suck at directions, lol. and yes, there is a ross near it as well, about 3 blocks south, closer to the intercontinental hotel - close the metromover station. the cvs i'm thinking of is the one that is in between the holiday inn - POM and the continental bayside hotel.

Archived