Legend-3/25/12 Change of Itinerary??

weloverunning

I was just planning excursions and realized the order of our itineary has changed. My plan was to take my sister ziplining in Roatan on her actual 60th birthday 3/30 but now it says we will be in Grand Cayman. Its looks like they reversed the order of ports probably to avoid the overcrowding of certain ports. I can't believe we didn't get emails stating this as we usually book excursions on our own. Its a good thing I am behind on my planning this cruise or I would have to undo any planning or reservations I have made. I have a call into my PVP as my final payment is due tomorrow. I will let you know what I find out.

My DW and SILs are on the Legend in February and that itinerary ports order is indeed different from the one for you are booked on. We haven't seen any emails changing the 2-12-12 cruise itinerary. But I noticed that your stop in Roatan is only a day earlier on the 29th. since you'll be docking in Mahogany Bay and Clip N Zip is directly across fromt he MBCC shopping area and requires no reservations, just take her there as an early B-Day treat. Then take her to Icoa Chocolates on 7 Mile Beach in GC for her B-Day goodies.

Crewseeper: Thanks for the info on Clip N Zip. It will be so convenient to be able to walk there since my mom is coming along but will not be ziplining. Is there a nice area to sit if you are not ziplining? I may take her swimming with the stingrays on her actual birthday.

I spoke to my PVP and she wasn't able to tell me if an email went out to passengers. I thought maybe it went to my spam and I never read it.

Crewseeper: Thanks for the info on Clip N Zip. It will be so convenient to be able to walk there since my mom is coming along but will not be ziplining. Is there a nice area to sit if you are not ziplining? I may take her swimming with the stingrays on her actual birthday.

I spoke to my PVP and she wasn't able to tell me if an email went out to passengers. I thought maybe it went to my spam and I never read it.

There is a covered area where people wait for the trucks to take them up to the top for the zip down. Your Mom, might just enjoy wandering around the shops in the shopping area and there are places to sit down there.

Stingrays are good.

Archived