I'm all packed and ready to go, AND...

Dee777

after weighing my bags, I found out I am exactly 25 pounds under my allowable luggage limit :D Ladies, you know what THAT means ;)

DH was SO sure I couldn't pack for a 15 day cruise and still have room to be able to do much shopping! We'll see how smug he is when he gets home LOL

SO excited to board the Spirit on the 20th!

after weighing my bags, I found out I am exactly 25 pounds under my allowable luggage limit :D Ladies, you know what THAT means ;)

DH was SO sure I couldn't pack for a 15 day cruise and still have room to be able to do much shopping! We'll see how smug he is when he gets home LOL

That's not POSSIBLE!! You're lying to make the rest of us look and feel bad!:p Now go back and throw those extra pairs of shoe in there - you know you wanna! :D:D

Dang..don't know how you do it...what's your secret? I'm trying to pack two of us for 10 days in one suitcase that weighs under 40lbs..I'm really really struggling to accomplish this :mad: Since you obviously know how to pack better than I do...HELP!!! LOL

OK, for anyone interested, this is what I have packed:

5 pairs capris in the following colors: Black, beige, khaki, white and denim

14 tops to mix and match with the bottoms in several colors. 6 of these tops are dressier type and very lightweight, the rest are short sleeved t-shirts and tank tops.

7 pairs of panties

4 bras, 2 of them are "regular everyday" and 2 are convertible.

2 dresses for elegant night

3 sun dresses

2 bathing suits

1 bathing suit cover up

3 pairs of shoes, 1 pr. flip flops, 1 pr. silver strappy sandals with heels for dressy dresses, one pair black Skechers for shore. Wearing a pair of sneakers to travel to ship in.

Travel sized body wash, lotions, all that "girly" stuff with the regular deodorant etc. Also, the Purex laundry sheets you throw in the wash then transfer to the dryer. I have no problem doing laundry on the ship! (Or coercing DH to do it for me, I'm a pretty good negotiator ;)

All packed in one very lightweight 26" Heys Metallix suitcase which IS expandable BUT isn't near full enough to have to do that yet! And WAIT for it........

In my carry on bag:

7 MORE lightweight tops, 7 MORE panties, 2 pair shorts, one sun dress, and my 3-1-1 bag containing my contact lenses and solution, toothpaste, shaving gel, etc. prescription drugs AND my electronic stuff like charger for tablet and iPod and phone. Makeup and small hair straightener. I have had luggage lost before and learned a hard lesson!

Flying with Westjet, I am allowed 50 pounds for my checked bag, and the carry on cannot exceed 22 pounds. I am also allowed a second "personal" item I am opting not to take up to 22 pounds as well. So, allowable 72 pounds for my 2 items...

My suitcase weighs 30 pounds, carry on is 17. YAY, ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirty cans of beer weigh exactly 25 pounds!!!!!

Archived