Day pass for Hilton?

jacksmom09

Hi! Just wondering how to get a day pass for me, dh and ds (15) for the Hilton (4/8)?:confused: Also, are wondering if this will be a good choice for a fun beach day?

I was at the Hilton in October with some friends. I enjoyed the Hilton but I would consider it a relaxing beach day not a fun beach day. There really is nothing there to do but sit on the beach or by the pools. If you are looking for any water toys, this isn't the place.

How did you get a day pass? We won't be long in port and we do not want to pay for Atlantis! Any other suggestions ???:confused:

I agree you son may be bored here..Hilton is a very relaxing, serene property. Check out the sheraton.. it's $25pp.. with lots of things for an active teen.

How did you get a day pass? We won't be long in port and we do not want to pay for Atlantis! Any other suggestions ???:confused:

The Hilton is within walking distance of the port. I just walked there and purchased the day pass at the front desk. I did enjoy the location and being able to do my shopping on the way back to the ship.

Archived