Caribbean Princess out of San Juan

Sunseeker11

Does anyone know if the Caribbean (or other Princess ship) will be going out of San Juan again in the future? I noticed that after April the southern Caribbean itinerary will be out of Fort Lauderdale. I am looking to book a cruise in December and thought I found the perfect itinerary (14 day) until I realized that the last cruise is in April. I see that the Emerald out of Fort Lauderdale has the same itinerary but for 20 days because of the distance it has to travel, that is not an option for me. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Caribbean (or other Princess ship) will be going out of San Juan again in the future? I noticed that after April the southern Caribbean itinerary will be out of Fort Lauderdale. I am looking to book a cruise in December and thought I found the perfect itinerary (14 day) until I realized that the last cruise is in April. I see that the Emerald out of Fort Lauderdale has the same itinerary but for 20 days because of the distance it has to travel, that is not an option for me. Thanks!

I asked the same question a few weeks ago-always liked the 7 day intinerary from San Juan- I guess that after April Princess will not be sailing out of San Juan at all. I know Carnival and Royal Carib leave from San Juan but dont know if they do 14 day cruises The seven day from Fort Lauderdale isnt them same-only stops in Aruba and Curaso-(Plus Princess cays)

Archived