Future Cruise Form

maxydu

I just tried to submit my FCC redemption form online and I'm not sure if it went through. After hitting the submit tab nothing happened so I did it again with the same result. Has anyone gotten any type of message indicating that it had gone through? Was there an email notification?

I just tried to submit my FCC redemption form online and I'm not sure if it went through. After hitting the submit tab nothing happened so I did it again with the same result. Has anyone gotten any type of message indicating that it had gone through? Was there an email notification?

Check out this thread~ http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1542813&highlight=fcc cruiserguy tells you how to submit it~

Where can you submit it online? I just booked a spring break cruise and didn't see a way to apply it to the cruise deposit.

It's kinda misleading but you don't apply it to your deposit, the $100 comes off the final cost.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

You must use Internet Explorer and you must click the "compatibility mode" icon in order for the form to submit. Carnival evidently has horrible web designers as this issue was reported a long time ago and they haven't done a thing about it. (and this is not the only part of Carnival's site that doesn't work. What a horrible, clunky website.)

Thanks everyone...The trick is internet explorer and compatibility mode. I have a Mac so had to use my daughters computer to get it done. Received an email stating that they received the request and it will be filled in 5-7 days....

Next....anyone have the address to mail proof of stock ownership to in order to get OBC? They don't make it easy to find.......

Thanks everyone...The trick is internet explorer and compatibility mode. I have a Mac so had to use my daughters computer to get it done. Received an email stating that they received the request and it will be filled in 5-7 days....

Next....anyone have the address to mail proof of stock ownership to in order to get OBC? They don't make it easy to find.......

Guestadmin@carnival.com.

It's right there on the Carnival Corporation site with the rest of the benefit info. Remember it is a corporate benefit and not line specific.

It will probably take longer than the 5-7 days. I submitted my form almost 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't cleared. I keep calling to check on it and they everone says that they are backed up and it is taking much longer than normal to process. This shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't close to your final payment date. If you are, they can push the final payment date back to give it time to clear....that's what they had to do for me.

It will probably take longer than the 5-7 days. I submitted my form almost 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't cleared. I keep calling to check on it and they everone says that they are backed up and it is taking much longer than normal to process. This shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't close to your final payment date. If you are, they can push the final payment date back to give it time to clear....that's what they had to do for me.

Not necessarily. I submitted mine last Monday for my 2 upcoming Ecstasy cruises and my OBC was showing Tuesday morning and my credit card was credited the following day. (These were submitted well past my final payment date.)

I had issues sending in two FCC's about 2 weeks ago as well. I didn't know about the Internet Explorer trick, so I just called Carnival & they processed them for me. However my Mom's FCC still hasn't gone through but mine has. I also didn't receive an email regarding hers either. So I'm thinking tonight I'll have to try sending it in again using Internet Explorer. Thanks for tip! :)

What is the phone #? I submitted one last Monday and it hasn't been applied yet, so I may have to call in a few days.

Archived