Dining Question

daizee

I'm going on the Epic next week and I was wondering if I can grab a quick snack at the buffet before an evening show and then head to the main dining room after the show for a full meal. I have a six year old so he's going to need a snack :)

I remember last summer from the Sky that they swipe your card when you eat at the main dining room but I don't remember from the buffet. I'm guessing the swipe your card so you don't eat multiple meals during a time period?? Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks so much :)

I'm going on the Epic next week and I was wondering if I can grab a quick snack at the buffet before an evening show and then head to the main dining room after the show for a full meal. I have a six year old so he's going to need a snack :)

I remember last summer from the Sky that they swipe your card when you eat at the main dining room but I don't remember from the buffet. I'm guessing the swipe your card so you don't eat multiple meals during a time period?? Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks so much :)

Yes, the buffet will be open. They do not scan your card at the buffet. You also have room service and O'Sheehan's as dining options. Scanning the card has nothing to do with how many meals you eat. They don't limit you. It is more or less a tracking, just to count how many are in the restaurant at a given time or that evening.

I don't remember anyone scanning my card....

Lately they have been asking for a card as you enter the dining rooms. From my experience they are only asking for one card, and in at least one instance they used it so they (server and Maitre'd) knew our names.

I don't believe they are tracking how much or how often we eat.

Lately they have been asking for a card as you enter the dining rooms. From my experience they are only asking for one card, and in at least one instance they used it so they (server and Maitre'd) knew our names.

I don't believe they are tracking how much or how often we eat.

They're not, nor could they. You only give them one card regardless of how many people are in your dinner party or how many cabins they're occupying. So, when we go to dinner with friends (who are obviously staying in different cabins) they have no idea of who they are or what their cabin number is if we just hand over my card (or someone else's card)when entering the dining room. All they know is the total number of people in your party and the identity of the person whose card is swiped.

They're not, nor could they. You only give them one card regardless of how many people are in your dinner party or how many cabins they're occupying. So, when we go to dinner with friends (who are obviously staying in different cabins) they have no idea of who they are or what their cabin number is if we just hand over my card (or someone else's card)when entering the dining room. All they know is the total number of people in your party and the identity of the person whose card is swiped.

Very well said!!

Archived