Crucial Question About Juice

Hoogs88

Hey everyone, I'm about to go on my first cruise. I'll be going with my girlfriend, and we were wondering about something regarding the "Bottomless Bubbles" addition to the Sign & Sail card. Is it required to get juice, or is juice included with the other free drinks (water, coffee, tea, lemonade, etc.)? Thanks!

OJ and a Passo-Guava are available in the morning on the Lido at no cost. In the MDR there is OJ, apple, tomato, pineapple and IIRC prune for breakfast at no cost.

Juices any other time are available at the bars for a cost.

Juices from the bars are included 24/7 with the soda sticker.

Hey everyone, I'm about to go on my first cruise. I'll be going with my girlfriend, and we were wondering about something regarding the "Bottomless Bubbles" addition to the Sign & Sail card. Is it required to get juice, or is juice included with the other free drinks (water, coffee, tea, lemonade, etc.)? Thanks!

Most of the cabins will have a mini fridge to keep your juice cool (cool not cold) if you decide to order through room service.

Archived