Just booked!!!!

hlb76

Now to wait the 21 days til I sail away......

Anything I should know about Elation? I have never sailed her nor have I sailed a 4 day! I'm super excited to get back to NOLA and get back on a ship!

Anything I should know about Elation? I have never sailed her nor have I sailed a 4 day! I'm super excited to get back to NOLA and get back on a ship!

Heather, you're the one that scored the dirt-cheap airfare, aren't you? Congratulations on finding your cruise.

Congratulations on your booking - happy cruising!!

Yes I got the flights down for $75 - MAJOR SCORE - Everything seems to be falling into place. We have the flights booked, hotel booked now cruise booked. Just need to decide what to do about parking (here in MN) and what to do in Coz. The rest we will just wing....

I need to pack my own hairdyer if I'm not mistaken.

I kinda hope maybe I can talk the hubby into a Behind the fun tour or mabe the Chef's table (if offered) but he was so happy we saved the $$ he might not want to spend it. We did splurge and got the kids there own room ;)

Yes I got the flights down for $75 - MAJOR SCORE - Everything seems to be falling into place. We have the flights booked, hotel booked now cruise booked. Just need to decide what to do about parking (here in MN) and what to do in Coz. The rest we will just wing....

I need to pack my own hairdyer if I'm not mistaken.

I kinda hope maybe I can talk the hubby into a Behind the fun tour or mabe the Chef's table (if offered) but he was so happy we saved the $$ he might not want to spend it. We did splurge and got the kids there own room ;)

I see you were in Coz this past Oct. We went to Nachi Cocum in early Nov. and loved it. Mr Sancho's has giant inflatables and more activity for kids. We love a great beach day.

I see you were in Coz this past Oct. We went to Nachi Cocum in early Nov. and loved it. Mr Sancho's has giant inflatables and more activity for kids. We love a great beach day.

We did the AI at Mr Sanchos in Oct and liked it! We had a few snafu's but I think weather had some to do with it. I would def check it out again one day. I think this time we are gonna try something different just to see what else is out there. We only have 1 port so we have to decide what is most important. Wish me luck as all 4 of us have different ideas of a great port day. Normally we try to do something everyone likes but this time it might be tricky...

We only have 1 port so we have to decide what is most important. Wish me luck as all 4 of us have different ideas of a great port day. Normally we try to do something everyone likes but this time it might be tricky...

We've sailed on The Tucan twice when we've been to Coz - that's how much we loved it. Open bar all day, freshly grilled/cooked lunch on the catamaran; snorkeling; spinacher rides. Lots of fun for everyone!!

Archived