"Night Walking Tour of San Juan" has gone out of their way to accomodate

herb

Just wanted to share how nice and accomodating Debbie Molina at http://www.*****.com was when I emailed her regarding her website.

According to the website, there are no tours offered on certain days of the week including Wednesday's, which is exactly the day we are in San Juan with our Carnival Legend cruise on July 27th. I was very disappointed, because her tour sounded very interesting, and I had read many positive reviews here at cruisecritic regarding her tour company. ( Carnival's ship-sponsored tours did not excite me at all. )

I decided to take a chance and e-mail Debbie in the hopes that the website had not been recently updated and that by chance Wednesday's would be an option. That same evening I received an e-mail stating that she would be more than happy to add the date of July 27th... a WEDNESDAY... to offer the Night Walking Tour of San Juan, as long as a minimum of 6 people sign up. The website even has the added date updated at the website.

I told our friends, who will be sailing with us! I guess it does pay to take the chance and ask a question. In our case it worked out well, we now have something wonderful planned for our San Juan stay :D

Archived