Tour of the ship

Herbaltees

do you mean pictures by the ship's photographer? what about the serenity deck with the blue chairs, lido deck, sunset garden. will this be before the rest of the passengers board?

No, I mean which areas should be be sure to take pictures of, during this tour.

I think, the tour will be right before passengers begin to board for the regular sailing.

If it were me... I would take pictures of the areas that interest me most and perhaps areas you would want pictures to be taken for/after your wedding. (I assume you are getting married on the Pride?)

I can't really think of any areas that "can't be missed" so I would just take pictures of everything! Not many people get to see the ship before they sail. How fun for you!

Are you talking about the "Behind the Scenes Tour"? If so, they don't allow cameras or cell phone. The view from the Bridge is unbelievable!

No. If you are thinking of booking a wedding you can take a tour of the ship along with other groups like travel agents on embarkation days. You will sometimes see them with some kind of badge or name tags on. They will be on board at the same time embarking passengers are on board and leave before the muster drill.

No, I mean which areas should be be sure to take pictures of, during this tour.

I think, the tour will be right before passengers begin to board for the regular sailing.

I would take pictures of everything!! especially since there will be no other passengers on board. get a large memory card for your camera.

and dont forget to post your pictures for those of us waiting patiently to sail on the Pride :D

St. Pete is correct. They do NOT allow pictures taken while you are on the tour.

They don't mess around..I took a tour on one cruise, and when the group was leaving, each one of us was wanded down by Security.

You will love the tour...be sure and head over to the Excursion Desk as soon as you can or Guest Services and book the tour, they sell out fast.

Melanie

No. If you are thinking of booking a wedding you can take a tour of the ship along with other groups like travel agents on embarkation days. You will sometimes see them with some kind of badge or name tags on. They will be on board at the same time embarking passengers are on board and leave before the muster drill.

Oh! I did not know that! I love Cruise Critic!!! Learn something new everyday. Thank you! : )

Archived