Bonaire Scuba Recommendations?

Laurie S.

I've got all our dive shops lined up for our March 16th cruise with the exception of Bonaire. We're looking for a good shore location dive that has secure facilities for our dive bags, etc., and won't make us go with a dive guide. Any recommendations?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, the DIVI ,,,

its just to your right as you exit the Pier,, Very close walk,,, Great dive staff,, and even a decent shore dive right from the shop if you choose.. also has a reastaurant and beach bar..

Every time I dive Bonaire, I stay at teh DIVI

• 4 weeks later...

My husband and I are new to diving, but we love it. We are also going to Bonaire and I am curious how your diving experience was there? Who did you end up using? Then last question, when you shore dive does someone go with you or do you go on your own? (This may be a silly question, but we have never done shore diving)

We won't be there for another three weeks, but I'll post about it when we get back. We will be going to Captain Don's Habitat. I've read a number of good reviews about that place on scubaboard.com and they're close to several good dive sites. Most places would have a DM available to hire as a guide, but I don't know about Bonaire. If you're a new diver, and new to an area, I would recommend having a guide.

Archived