Warning: This Board is Addicting

jayne733

I just can't get enough of this board! I am cruising in 12 days on the Fascination, and I swear, I spend every moment I have in front of a computer checking this board.

Judging by the number of posts some of you have, I can tell that I am not the only one!

Oh well, I guess I will have to get used to the fact that nothing is going to get done until I get back!

How do you guys who cruise 2 or more times a year and are on this board all the time manage to get anything done at work or around the house?

We should start a support group or something :o

Tell me about at- I can't get enough! Before this site- I would have never looked nor participated in massage boards- now I feel like I need to know anything and everything about cruising!:rolleyes:

Massage Boards? where do I find those? LOL :D

Tell me about it...I find myself sitting in front of the computer at home for hours on end, checking the board between work tasks at work and spending way too much time here.

Some of you have 50 or so posts since January/February :)

Now look at my count :eek:

Addicting? Nah, they aren't addicting.....I'm on here 20-30 times a day just because I feel like it. I can stop anytime I want. I don't need to know what's going on with my friends.....no, you must be wrong.:rolleyes:

Jayne,

Can you post a review for us when you get back? I am sailing in 33 days, also going to Key West and Cozumel. There aren't a lot of reviews for this ship and would love to see a more recent one! Also if you have Capers, I would love to see them also. We have someone in our group who has never sailed before and I would like to show her some of what happens on the ship. Thanks in advance if you can do it!

Dawn

Tell me about it...I find myself sitting in front of the computer at home for hours on end, checking the board between work tasks at work and spending way too much time here.

Some of you have 50 or so posts since January/February :)

Now look at my count :eek:

LOL Dennis, and it only gets worse from here! LOL!!!! ;)

I just can't get enough of this board! I am cruising in 12 days on the Fascination, and I swear, I spend every moment I have in front of a computer checking this board.

How do you guys who cruise 2 or more times a year and are on this board all the time manage to get anything done at work or around the house?

We should start a support group or something :o

I haven't posted a whole lot around various boards but I have spent soooooooo much time reading. (my arm/elbow is actually hurting cuz of how I sit/lean:eek: ) I have to MAKE myself get up and walk away as the Dr won't be happy after me going through therapy and shots last month for tennis elbow, lol I told my dh I"m bringing home my laptop from the camper each sunday when we come home, that way I can relax on my recliner and be comfy ( we have high speed cable and just added wireless:D ) I have to say, although addicting, I've learned soo much from these boards, and the ppl who we're going on the CC Grp cruise with are awesome, it's so worth the time here:)

Jayne,

Can you post a review for us when you get back? I am sailing in 33 days, also going to Key West and Cozumel. There aren't a lot of reviews for this ship and would love to see a more recent one! Also if you have Capers, I would love to see them also. We have someone in our group who has never sailed before and I would like to show her some of what happens on the ship. Thanks in advance if you can do it!

Dawn

Definatly, look for it in a few weeks, I will let you know how everything goes. I will try and remember copies of the capers and anything else I can get my hands on.

This board had given me so much information, its the least I can do to "pay it forward"

Its a good thing I don't have access to the internet at work all the time, otherwise I would probably be fired by now! Like someone else said, I don't spend alot of time posting, but a bunch of time reading!

Yes, they are very addicting, but its alot of fun, and you can learn alot.. But thats what its here for, for us to learn, share tips, and to help others... Then after you've got a cruise under your belt, you can share your experiance with tips on here too... So have fun, and good luck to ya's !! :)

Archived