Costa Concordia

dagmarnyman

Well - the crew were not very focused. The ship sailed way too close to Gigilio. Whoever was at the wheel discovered this and made a desperate starboard turn. (Otherwise you do not just happen to damage your stirn!) And - definitely do not get a rock stuck up your rear, which in this case caused the ultimate inconvenience...

Eventually they obviously realized the precarious situation and wanted to safely evacuate the passengers, save "them-selves" or just strand the thing. In any case a very rough or sudden alteration to steer to port made the tall ship tilt and with the previous loss of ballast - the whole thing just tumbled over. Nothing strange actually happened - except for the facts, if in due time will be common knowledge - presumably never disclosed.... There are powerful people with more money than I made out of fishing.....

Regard from a former trawler-captain

/D

It is a huge wreck. They might keep it as an extra pier for all I know. The cost of removing it could well exceed the amount of money to build a new one.

Thank you - but I think the ship cannot remain there because of environmental issues.

I think the ship must definitely away from this place, but than it's up to Costa whether they repair the Concordia or they will build a new one.

But I think Costa will not disappear from the market, because I am booked 2 times for Costa.

My main question is whether the ship remains there or it will be replaced.

3e02e132b03c0d9a2481c8c1586bc6fc.png

bcd3c67f83885af0853a56e114ca4dcc.png

Hope, the costa concordia wreck no remain there. The ship is good and no be worthy of dead as scrap metal. Is big hole in starboard side only or the second side also damaged? If no, is possible the wreck raise and mend it. It is costly but the ship earn back in next ten years. Maybe, costa will build new one:confused:

Maybe, news channels report about Costa concordia wreck fate.

Best wishes for Costa concordia future!

Archived