Dvd

demo

Don't worry. Even though I don't know that you can get a list of DVD's prior to sailing, there are 3-400 different DVD's onboard (#'s from our 12/11 Regatta cruise - likely more onboard Marina because there are more people), from classics and old favorites to new movies you haven't yet been able to see. Most are fairly "middle of the road" Hollywood movies. Not lots of indies, but a few!

In my experience (and I love to watch movies in down time) you won't have a great amount of time to watch movies aboard anyway, because you're always going to be thinking about making the next "event." You will find you have to "make" time to see movies.

Either way, enjoy your cruise!

thank you. it is my 8. cruise and my 2. with Oceania, so I know how the days onboard are.

however this time we booked a PH and think about to spent more time at the stateroom. last time on Insignia the DVD menue was not the best. so we think about to bring our own.

nevertheless, thank you for your comments

dennis

thank you. it is my 8. cruise and my 2. with Oceania, so I know how the days onboard are.

however this time we booked a PH and think about to spent more time at the stateroom. last time on Insignia the DVD menue was not the best. so we think about to bring our own.

nevertheless, thank you for your comments

dennis

Our experiences have also been that the DVD choices were not the best nor were they up to date.

Archived