Miracle- Why only 2 on Member Rating!?!

elaineb

Okay guys -

When I looked at the review for the Miracle on this board, the member rating is only 2.0! Everyone seems to have positive postings for this ship, so what gives? Maybe the people who liked it didn't post a rating? If so, please post one. I recommended this ship to my boss who is going to do this cruise before me. So now I'm sweating it!!! Please tell me I wasn't wrong in recommending this ship. :confused:

Just off the Miracle 3/27 Cruise and loved it. Food was excellent, staff was friendly and the Tampa embarkation/debarkation was very efficient.

Only complaint was the rough seas the last night but I can't blame the miracle for that.

Lou

Elaine,

I was on the Miracle the same week that Lou was. Believe me, she's a fantastic ship...nice and clean. The staff are friendly and helpful, the food is very good. As Lou stated, the only bad thing was the rough seas on the last day. So, relax, you will have a great time on the Miracle!

I was on the 3/27 cruise with Lou & Sheila & will reiterate "you definitely will not be disappointed". The ship is beautiful, meticulously clean & the service is hands down great. You want for nothing on the ship. I'd sail Miracle again in a heartbeat.

Megan

Archived