transport for 10 from Port Everg to FLL

FOURunderFOUR

can you explain why you think multiple cabs would be easier than SAS? Not being snarky...I'm really curious. We've used SAS 3 times in the past (though not since 2009) and have always had a great experience. Just wasn't sure if they were still an available option.

How much does SAS charge per person? :confused: I'm guessing $6-7, so the total for all 10 of you will be about $65+tip -- 3 cabs at $15 each +tip should save you around $15-20 and you don't need to wait or try to communicate with a driver; just grab the first three cabs in line, load up and go.

Too often I see many cruisers waiting in shuttle vans, calling drivers, or worst of all lining up for the cruieline transfer bus, while a line of cheaper and more convenient cabs waits for customers. :(

If SAS is supplying the car seats your kids need then that extra service would convince me to forget the cabs and give Steve some more of my business. Good luck! :)

can you explain why you think multiple cabs would be easier than SAS? Not being snarky...I'm really curious. We've used SAS 3 times in the past (though not since 2009) and have always had a great experience. Just wasn't sure if they were still an available option.

Because there are cabs lined up when you get out (no having to find the right van and the right driver), it doesn't require prebooking, and cabs don't charge per person.

Plus I find it easier to load 3-4 trunks than one van or cargo trailer.

If it weren't a five minute drive I'd want to "stick together" for sure

Archived