Epic Teppanyaki question

friskat

Hi all,

I am not sure if this has already been answered, but I couldn't see a thread on it so sorry if I'm asking again.

I have seen some dailies that people who have recently been on the Epic have posted (thanks for those :D).

Of note it caught my eye that they have the Teppanyaki rest open for lunch for only $12.50 p/p instead of the normal $25. My question is for anyone who tried it for lunch how was it? Was it the normal menu as they have for dinner or a smaller version? How was the portion size?

Thanks!

We went for lunch, looked at the menu, and decided not to eat there. It is a cheaper ingredient menu. Surf and Turf instead of Filet and Shrimp was salmon and strip steak (same stake as MDR ). That's all I remember but enough to pass on lunch for us. I would have been happy with smaller portions of the normal menu.

Now this was last year so things could changed.

I was on Epic earlier this month and did the teppanyaki lunch. I did the chicken/steak combo, as the shrimp wasn't available on the lunch menu.

Portions were very generous (except the fruit dessert--that was skimpy), and the food was great, I was just surprised by the restricted menu.

drstats thank you soooo much for replying. Especially that you had the chicken/steak combo and that it was good. That is what I always get when I have teppanyaki so it is nice to know that is available and that someone else liked it :D

Last try at keeping this thread alive I am sailing the Epic on Saturday! If anyone else has tried the Teppanyaki for lunch please let me know your thoughts!! Sheesh you think I have to make up my own mind or something LOL!

• 1 month later...

Archived