Question on Fun Saver guarantee cabin assignments

emcelh

Hoping someone can answer this question. If you book a guarantee rate do you ever get your cabin assignment prior to check in. If not, how is luggage handled if you have no cabin number to put on the tags. This will be our first Carnival cruise and, while we're not particular on cabin location, I don't want to have any hassle with luggage since I'm traveling with my 90 year old mother. Thanks

You should get a notice of your cabin before you board. Check your online cruise documents. If there is no assignment the porters at the pier will have your cabin # and will help you tag your bags so they get to your cabin.

Hope that answered some of your questions enjoy your cruise

I was wondering about this too. I booked a GTY and not only do we not have a cabin assignment, but I can't print out our boarding pass yet. I e-mailed my TA and he said @21 days prior to the cruise I should have an assignment and be able to print out our boarding pass.

On a side note, there aren't that many cabins left in my GTY category (5 to be exact). Do they take them off the available list at some point...so nobody else can book them?

Archived