Star Princess Cabin 732

atlantic cruiser

Not sure what you want to know about it - it is a standard mini-suite layout. No noise issues when we were on. Location was good - easy to get up to 14 (Horizon court) and also down to Promenade. Really good if you have traditional dining but close enough if you do anytime.

I would recommend that you do a "search this forum" for "Star D732" and/or "AE mini". There have been many discussions about AE minis. They are different from other minis in several ways that may be important to you.

I would recommend that you do a "search this forum" for "Star D732" and/or "AE mini". There have been many discussions about AE minis. They are different from other minis in several ways that may be important to you.

I had a Dolphin mini on Emerald. I think the only difference is the balcony. On Dolphin, they aren't covered. Not good for drying snorkel gear when it's raining!:p

Oh yeah, one more thing. They extend outward so folks in the balconies above have a view of you and yours. A good way to make new acquaintances.

Here are a few photos (D217):

http://travel.webshots.com/album/582035837JbvUtb

P.S. The nearest self service laundry is on Caribe, the deck above, just aft of the stairway.

I appreciate the imput re Cabin D732. After looking at photos am not happy with configuration of room for 3 people so have asked to be waitlisted for mini on Emerald deck. Was told I would be third in line for one. What are chances of this happening??? or perhaps I will also have them waitlist us for a different cabin on Dolphin deck. Any thoughts which would be better

I had a Dolphin mini on Emerald. I think the only difference is the balcony. On Dolphin, they aren't covered. Not good for drying snorkel gear when it's raining!:p

Oh yeah, one more thing. They extend outward so folks in the balconies above have a view of you and yours. A good way to make new acquaintances.

Here are a few photos (D217):

http://travel.webshots.com/album/582035837JbvUtb

P.S. The nearest self service laundry is on Caribe, the deck above, just aft of the stairway.

Would this layout be similar to C703, right above it I think?

Would this layout be similar to C703, right above it I think?

There is a lot of 'lack of information' going on here. First of all, all cabins on Dolphin Deck are mini-suites, while those on Caribe are balcony cabins. Totally different setup.

Secondly, D732/733 is a totally different setup from the other mini-suites because it was designed as a handicapped accessible cabin, with beds on the side walls, not combinable, and a HC roll in bathroom, shower only. But the door was not made wide enough for wheelchairs, so it is sold as a regular mini. EM

Archived