Its 1 am and I cant sleep cause....

tassycatt

Congrats. I'm on a cruise right now so I guess I'm doing the single digit dance (??).

You have been on a cruise forever now - your almost to single digit - time to come home -

I sure hope you do some sort of review - this has to have been an outstanding cruise.

I am so jelious everytime I see your sig.

Im finally doing the single digit dance!!! Started out at 269 days. Im in the home stretch now!! :D

We are on the Glory the week before you. I start my trek to Miami Friday. I can't sleep because I have to print all the cruise documents covertly (kids have no idea, it is a total surprise). Enjoy your trip!

We are on the Glory the week before you. I start my trek to Miami Friday. I can't sleep because I have to print all the cruise documents covertly (kids have no idea, it is a total surprise). Enjoy your trip!

That's cool kr8z. How old are the kids and what is your "cover story?"

That's cool kr8z. How old are the kids and what is your "cover story?"

i'm sorry, OP, I hadn't intended to hijack. Nearly 10 then 8, 5, and 4. I wanted to simply wake up Friday and tell them we were heading to FL. However since they had to bring home work from school, I had to tell them we are going to Miami. They'll figure it out when I actually park at the port rather than simply do a drive by LOL

i'm sorry, OP, I hadn't intended to hijack. Nearly 10 then 8, 5, and 4. I wanted to simply wake up Friday and tell them we were heading to FL. However since they had to bring home work from school, I had to tell them we are going to Miami. They'll figure it out when I actually park at the port rather than simply do a drive by LOL

Sorry for the hijack, OP. I really hate it when people do that to me.

Gazelle2

I didnt know it was a surprise for the kids!!! WOW :D:D 29 HOURS until we head south!!!

isnt it great after a long countdown to finally be doing the dance!!! we started ours at over 400 days :O

A drive-by?! Talk about cruel and unusual punishment!:D Hope you and your family have a great cruise!

You have been on a cruise forever now - your almost to single digit - time to come home -

I sure hope you do some sort of review - this has to have been an outstanding cruise.

I am so jelious everytime I see your sig.

I know. It's been 5 months. When I leave in a couple weeks it'll be 170 days on the ship. It went by so quickly. I'll try and write a review but when you go to do many ports it may be hard... But I'll try :)

Sorry OP for the hijack

haha, hijack away! we're all here talking about the happy subject of cruising!:D

Thank you. Cruising is awesome, isn't it?

I didnt know it was a surprise for the kids!!! WOW :D:D 29 HOURS until we head south!!!

isnt it great after a long countdown to finally be doing the dance!!! we started ours at over 400 days :O

Yep. They are clueless. Another reason it was very upsetting that my husband couldn't go at the last minute.

A drive-by?! Talk about cruel and unusual punishment!:D Hope you and your family have a great cruise!

Thank you. The other adult that is going with me is supposed to be checking in at the IND airport any minute. He called me and he has been stuck in completely stopped traffic for over an hour. Hopefully he can get on the later flight out if he doesn't make it through downtown Indy in time. Evidently they still can't drive up there when it snows. I miss my hometown, but man people act like fools when they get their first decent snowfall.

Archived