Summit - Michael's Club

cms204

I just read on the Summitt blog that Michael's club will be featuring over 65 boutique beers. Has this already been done on other ships? And if so, is there a list of the beers being featured (even if it's only at a certain point of time)?

Also, will they still serve the brandy/cognac etc that they had before?

Thank you.

I just read on the Summitt blog that Michael's club will be featuring over 65 boutique beers. Has this already been done on other ships? And if so, is there a list of the beers being featured (even if it's only at a certain point of time)?

Thank you.

They are working on putting this on the other ships...

And if so, is there a list of the beers being featured (even if it's only at a certain point of time)?

Thank you.

Here is a link to my photo album from my Silhouette cruise - I have pictures of the beer list at Michael's in the album: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1501409&highlight=silhouette+photos+holy

Michael's still had a full bar on Silhouette, there were plenty of other options to drink other than beer.

Good to know.

While I enjoyed looking through your pictures, I did not see a menu of Michael's.

Maybe I took those out when I edited the number of pictures down - I will see if I can find a link to those pictures.

Edit: Found it - check out post #17 in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1498912&highlight=silhouette+review

Thank you.

Hi Cms204,

Currently, the Craft beer feature is available on Silhoutte & Infinity. It will be added to Summit & Millennium when their Solsticzing is complete. It will also be available on Reflection, when she's completed.

I'm asking about the brandy question, and hope to have an answer soon.

Thank you.

Hi Cms,

I was told they continue to offer Cognac selections at Michaels. If you prefer something else, the Michaels staff will be happy to obtain it from another Bar.

I hope this helps !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived