How many threads are you subscribed to?

italianfemmy

I'm at 83 right now. I think I'm set to automatically subscribe if I reply to a thread. I don't even know if that's a setting but that's what's happening. Most of them are inactive now though. If I get too many emails from a thread, I just unsubscribe. Mostly they are reviews from ships I'm booked on or roll calls.

Actually I have just suscribed to your Dream review thread even though it unfortunately seems to be nearing the end. I don't want to miss any of it and i'll hate when it's finally over....it's like the ending of my own cruise. I have never sailed on Carnival , just Celebrity, but was looking at possibly doing so this year so I was looking for some reviews with pics and luckily found yours. Glad you're feeling better by the way!!:)The only other thread was my roll call this past Dec.

Just thought it would be fun to find out from everyone how many threads they're subscribed to!

Also, if you feel like it... you can say what kinds of threads are your favorite to read!

I am subscribed to 58 which I feel is a ton but I may be in for a shocker here when other people weigh in!

My favorite threads are the roll call threads because I always make great friends before cruising and keep them for life (well so far anyway!)

My 2nd favorite threads to read on here are member reviews where I feel like I get to know the people that are writing them. Makes it feel like a community and makes me excited about the people.

So far I have subscribed to 80:eek: most of mine are old from my first cruise in 2010 when I was trying to collect information and tips for 1st timers:D

HOLY FRICKIN BATMAN!!! Seriously???? lol. WOW.. that's 1/2 your post count!!!

Yeah, I used to have them spool to work, and play the Disney horn when they arrived.

Now it's just funny seeing an old post resurrect and show up my inbox

None, The threads that I want to read and/or comment on are on the 1st or 2nd page. I don't go digging through older threads and I personally feel that threads that haven't had a post in over a year should be deleted or at least locked.

Ditto here! And agree about old threads.......sometime they never die

Archived