Will Carnival Triumph have Super Bowl on big screen outdoors?

osucruise

Jon,

I am licking my wounds still after the Saints loss. So I am hoping for good commercials and also placing a bunch of bets before I leave to follow more.

Thanks to all for the quick responses!

It was a tough loss for the Saints I thought you guys had it after the last TD:eek:

One of the best 4th quarters Ive seen in a long time

I actually scheduled or Triumph cruise for the following week just incase niners made it I could watch it @ home

They will have a party for the game with raffel for beer and chotski's(sp?)

You'll have a good time ENJOY:D

I was on the Victory last year when the cruise began on Super Bowl Sunday. They had the game showing outside on the big screen as well as indoors in the theatre on a big screen there. If you want to see it outside, you MUST get there very early to get seats! We had to watch it indoors in the theatre because we got outside too late. Of course, that ended up being nice 'cause it started raining on the people outside at one point (some of them ended up coming into the theatre). It was fun!

The lifeboat drill was done the next evening due to the timing of the ship leaving and the start of the game.

Oh, and we left from Puerto Rico, so the station the game was on was from Puerto Rico - that meant a lot of commericals were in Spanish and we didn't get to see a lot of the cool Super Bowl commercials everyone talks about. That was disappointing.

If so I think that would be cool. Not sure if they have done it in the past or not. But since my team is out maybe I will watch inside so I can see the commercials..lol

It doesnt matter where on the ship you watch it. There usually arent the commercial you see in the states.

On a cruise in 2007 during the super bowl there were no commercials at all. Just an aerial view of the stadium until play resumed.

Bill

For those of you watching the Superbowl in America keep your eyes glued to the TV you won't want to miss the ad for the Camero! It is by far the funniest commercial I've ever seen in my entire life and I'm 65! Don't miss it, I promise you it will give you a stomach ache from laughing!:D

Archived