Need to do some last minute shopping

bandjwayne

I'll be in San Juan weekend of Jan 27, 2012, and of course, I'll be shopping! I'll check that store and Marshall's, and if I find cowboy hats, I'll let you know. Of course, with Marshall's, you never know what they're going to have from one day to the next, but if the Ole' store doesn't have one you like, Marshall's would probably be the next best place to look.

I always find something I need at that Marshall's. Always. And at very good prices.

I'll be in San Juan weekend of Jan 27, 2012, and of course, I'll be shopping! I'll check that store and Marshall's, and if I find cowboy hats, I'll let you know. Of course, with Marshall's, you never know what they're going to have from one day to the next, but if the Ole' store doesn't have one you like, Marshall's would probably be the next best place to look.

I always find something I need at that Marshall's. Always. And at very good prices.

Thank you so much! Look fwd to hearing what you find!

Hat selection at Marshall's limited. San Juan Drug Store across the street from Walgreen's at Plaza de Armes has a good selection of hats. Fabulous drug store!

Ole didn't have cowboy hats, but very good quality, foldable panama hats.

Roger's Boots is another store w hats. I'll post contact info later today, hopefully. Also a few other stores that I'll give names for later.

Hat selection at Marshall's limited. San Juan Drug Store across the street from Walgreen's at Plaza de Armes has a good selection of hats. Fabulous drug store!

Ole didn't have cowboy hats, but very good quality, foldable panama hats.

Roger's Boots is another store w hats. I'll post contact info later today, hopefully. Also a few other stores that I'll give names for later.

Thank you so much! Enjoy your cruise!!!! Hope you have a nice relaxing time

Archived