Majestic Tours-Atlantis

DEELOUX

Has anyone ever used Majestic Tours for Atlantis? I filled out the form-now what? Do they contact you? Do you pay ahead of time? I have booked through Carnival before (wasted too much time waiting for everyone to get in line) and have done the Comfort Inn for room to get bracelets (the line was so long because they actually make you register for the room and everyone had the same idea-when they say laid back they aren't kidding). It took about 2 hours (no joke) between the line and 3 registration people. thanks for any info.

I just read reviews for Majestic Tours on another site - don't know if I can mention the name, but it involves Trips and Advisors :) All of the reviews, without exception, were horrible. People talked about being stood up, treated rudely, lied to, and being refused refunds.

Has anyone ever used Majestic Tours for Atlantis? I filled out the form-now what? Do they contact you? Do you pay ahead of time? I have booked through Carnival before (wasted too much time waiting for everyone to get in line) and have done the Comfort Inn for room to get bracelets (the line was so long because they actually make you register for the room and everyone had the same idea-when they say laid back they aren't kidding). It took about 2 hours (no joke) between the line and 3 registration people. thanks for any info.

Majestic is the oldest and biggest tour company in the bahamas.. they have agents in every major hotel and downtown.

They book thousands of tours and transports every season..

Yes, they have gotten a few bad reviews.. but out of the 10's of thousands they have done over the years.. the 1/2 dozen or so bad reviews seem minor. (i know, if it happens to you .. it's a big issue).

Read the cancellation policy, bring your paperwork, get the name of the people you talk to and you shouldn't have a problem..

Majestic is the ONLY tour company that Atlantis allows to resell their passes.

Those reviews were from people who were staying in a hotel in Nassau and involved using majestic's transportation. You won't need their transportation.

We booked the Atlantis waterpark for our cruise this past summer thru majestic and had no problems.

I did correspond with them via email a couple of times before booking. When I booked I sent the form to them via fax and used a credit card for payment. Received an email conformation from them.

Took a taxi van to Atlantis and when inside asked where the majestic tours desk was and was shown where to find it. They verified my booking and gave me a receipt to take to the area in Atlantis where you get the waterpark bracelets.

Our two sons were 18 & 21 so Comfort Suites wasn't any cheaper for us.

You can do a search of Atlantis on this forum and read my review.

Good luck.

Archived