Grand Suite-how to search?

gabbygrrl

We would like to try sailing in a GS either this fall or early next year. We can go anytime as long as it's to somewhere warm :)

I'd like to know if there is a way to do a general search for suite pricing or do I literally have to check each and every sailing, on each ship? Is it possible to call RCI and have them do the searching for me?

It's great that we are flexible but it almost gives us too much to look for.

Advice??? :confused:

I did something similar when searching for cruises to the Med. My only parameter was that I wanted to embark and disembark from Rome since it's a cheaper airplane ride. I found that doing a generic "cheapest room" search got me the cheapest grand suite I could find. Not sure if this has worked for anyone else. But once it pulled up parameters for Rome and I picked out a few months I was able to go to each one and see at what price their cruises started. I also did this a year out though.

I've done this myself, but, it's not quite what I would like.

Basically you limit your cruise, I usually select 6 and 10 nights, and choose a few destinations. Then display the results for suite, and sort by price. Unfortunately this will only get you the JS prices, but, it should get you close enough to find what you are looking for.

If you are looking for a Grand Suite. Pick your departure port and a date.

Call and let them know that you are looking for a Grand Suite and that you are relying on the rep to do the search.

We chose March, then told them to search back two weeks and forward two weeks. Got exactly what we wanted for an April 8th departure.

Archived