Entertainment Reservations on Allure

Breck1969

I am a diamond plus cruiser. When we crusied on the Oasis we made our entertainment reservations as soon as they became available. We cruised on the Freedom in December and there they said diamond plus, didn't have to make reservations, just show your cruise card. I can't find anything on RCCL websites that gives any information on reservations for the Allure. Thanks for any information......jim

I am a diamond plus cruiser. When we crusied on the Oasis we made our entertainment reservations as soon as they became available. We cruised on the Freedom in December and there they said diamond plus, didn't have to make reservations, just show your cruise card. I can't find anything on RCCL websites that gives any information on reservations for the Allure. Thanks for any information......jim

The reservation process on Allure is just like you had on Oasis. I would make the reservations as soon as they become available.

You need to log into the RCL Crown & Anchor site and open your reservation and there you will find the place to reserve the entertainment.

Have a great cruise! We just got off the Allure and the entertainment was Great!!!

Archived