Cabana Rental Grand Cayman

NCStateCruiseLover

Does anyone know a nice quiet place to rent a decently shaded cabana for the day at Grand Cayman? We will want easy access to food, drink, and decent bathrooms.

We are going on a cruise without our two daughters, so this is not an opportunity we get often. That is why we are willing to spend a little more money. I know there are some places at 7 Mile, but I don't think they have cabanas and it will probalby be more crowded. Also, we can burn kind of easy. That is why we need a nice cabana and not some sticks with barely any cloth on it.

Thanks in advance, and if you have a different suggestion I am eager to listen.

There is a lot of shade at 7-mile beach, thanks to the trees! The beach isn't very wide, so you can be in the shade, and still be only a few steps away from the water. There are restaurants/bars and restrooms all along the beach.

If you really want to spend the extra money, you can go to a beachfront hotel and pay them to use their facilities...perhaps not "cabanas", but you could go inside their building.

Sunscreen, especially since you burn easily, is a total MUST!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the info. I wasn't overly impressed with Royal Palms because it looks like it might get crowded and the cabanas are at the pool and not in the sand.

As for sunscreen, I am active with a local Melanoma Research Foundation fundraiser so we will be covered and recovered with sunscreen. I just appreciate being able to hear the ocean, have my toes in the sand, and not have the sun on me all day. We might have to settle for an umbrella or try to find a good shade tree.

Archived