Phood Phobeia

sasquatch340622

I'm going on a MR cruise on the Wonder on the 5th of Feb. I'm so excited as this is my honeymoon cruise! I enjoy reading the different cruise reviews and finding out neat little tips, but one thing thats seems to be all around is that the food on the Wonder is terrible! Now I'm really worried that we are not going to be able to enjoy anything we eat during this cruise as disney seems to be the broadway of the sea in entertainment, but the McDonalds of the Sea in food... Anyone got any advice on this? Idk what advise you could offer... if it's bad it's bad i guess... I just want to say I'm worried!:confused:

I've been on the Wonder twice, and enjoyed the food both times. If you are a foodie who enjoys gourmet only, you might be disappointed, but if you also like to eat at Olive Garden, Chili's, Carrabba's, etc. you'll be just fine. It's at least as good as (and often better than) those, only prettier and with better service. :D One thing to remember is that if you happen to dislike what they bring you, tell your server - they will be happy to bring you something different. I also often ask my server what they recommend... they know what is consistently good on the ship.

Have you booked Palo? Now that's a foodie experience! :)

Have a great cruise!

I reject your statement that Palo's was just a flat Italian place. It was so much better than an Olive Garden, Macaroni Grill, or Carrabba's..

Not having any of those around Ill have to say a local independent Italian place. We did have an Olive Garden once but it seems the locals thought so highly of it compared to the other Italian offerings it lasted about a year.

Book tea at palo's too. The dcl food wasn't that good but it has been improved over time but it takes time to change the impression. The dining room food is very good. The buffet is buffet food and the places around the pool are like nice fast food - burgers and fries. Since it is your honeymoon you may want more room service any way.....;)

Archived