Excusion sold out

kekecruiser

I really need to stop procrastinating! I went to book the Atlantis excursion last for our cruise on February 18th on the Ecstacy and it was sold out! I should have known better since this is a school vacation week in the northeast. Looks like I will have to price out Comfort Suits.:rolleyes:

I really need to stop procrastinating! I went to book the Atlantis excursion last for our cruise on February 18th on the Ecstacy and it was sold out! I should have known better since this is a school vacation week in the northeast. Looks like I will have to price out Comfort Suits.:rolleyes:

You will end up cheaper at the Comfort Suites so it looks like you won!

This happened to me on an excursion, I sent an email to carnivals excursion department and found out they only release so many excursions on the website. Carnival set the excursion that we wanted off to the side for me to pay for at the excursion desk the first day :) Worth a try....

Keep checking back. People sometimes cancel their excursions.

The excursion I went on showed sold out prior to sailing (I checked while browsing the other excursions) but onboard they had it available again... And when we actually did the excursion there was actually only two other people :D Sooo... Keep checking!

We did the Carnival excursion for Atlantis last year and it was so crowded and unorganized. I really had wished I booked something on our own (Comfort Suites, etc). We didn't even get to Atlantis until a couple hours after we debarked and then had to wait in several lines to get into the hotel and then to get lockers. We only were able to ride a couple slides before we had to leave again.

Archived