Webshots

Corkle

It's working fine. The problem may be cruiseclues. The links there don't get updated all that often. In fact, the last couple of times I was there, they hadn't seemed to be updated for quite some time.

If the link is to a page on webshots that's been taken down, you won't be able to pull it up. Webshots only gives you so many free pictures and albums (something like 250 pics) before you have to pay an annual fee. If you become a member (I think it's $30 yr) and decide not to pay the fee, your account is closed and the pictures removed.

My wife had a free account and told me that after so many months, they sent her an E-mail telling her if she didn't join, they'd remove her account and photo's from their page. I don't know if my wife was just looking at one of their offers to join or if they were telling her join or else but, she closed the account herself and moved her pictures to another site that she considered more user friendly.

Cruiseclues is a great site but only if it's kept up. Old links that aren't any good need to be pruned from the list and new links need to be added to replace them. It would be a tough job to keep up with for little or no money coming in IMO.

Archived